I want to upgrade the garden in Skyhold, but the descriptions are a bit too vague for me. The chantry garden upgrade is described to bring “a potential resource gain from the inspired, including gold from tithes” and the herb garden “allows more herbs to be harvested”.
I’d like to know how exactly the two options differ in the end.
If I choose the chantry garden:
– Can I still grow herbs, and if so, how many?
– What exactly is the “potential resource gain” and how frequent and useful is it (Do you get rare upgrade material or just commong things like iron)?
– How frequently and in what amount do you get the money from tithes?
If I choose the herb garden:
– How many herbs can I grow there?
– Do they grow faster, or is there any other herb growing advantage compared to the chantry garden?
– Does it offer any other advantages?